An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Social Media and Content Officer on an FTC, salary circa £26,000 per annum (pro rata). Your responsibility will be to support the website and digital marketing manager to implement media strategies in order to grow and maintain a community of supporters.
As the Social Media and Content Officer your job will involve…
- Implement and help to develop strategy. Assist in the delivery of the social media plan to drive online engagement and influence via social media channels.
- Proactively plan and source content from both within and outside the organisation for use across appropriate social channels.
- Research, interview and write case studies and engaging real life stories.
- Monitor the performance of content using the required tools to establish greater understanding of audiences across different channels.
- Monitor social media to ensure comments, queries, feedback is all responded to as quickly as possible
- Support the Website and Digital Marketing Manager with content management of the website.
The ideal Social Media and Content Officer will have...
- Experience of managing and reporting on a social media activity
- Experience in planning, sourcing and editing content
- Highly proficient copywriter with excellent attention to detail and intermediate level of photoshop
- Knowledge of a range of social media monitoring tools
- Experience monitoring social media out of office
Desirable but not essential
- Experience in creating and editing video content
- Digital fund-raising experience
- Wider understanding of digital marketing
In return, as a Social Media and Content Officer you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- Modern office environment
- Warm and welcoming business culture
- Established company – industry leading
- Highly competitive remuneration package
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Social Media and Content Officer position. We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements