My client, a well-established Yorkshire based company are currently looking for a senior fire and security engineer, to join their highly-skilled roster of workers. The candidate must have substantial experience working on security systems and limited experience working on fire alarms. Generous financial package, guaranteed stability and career development opportunities.
Your job as Fire & Security engineer will involve the following...
- Working on a vast array of systems to do a variety of servicing/install and planned maintenance on Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control Systems and Fire Alarms
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Willingness to develop skillset and oversee projects when necessary
The ideal candidate will have...
- Industry experience at senior / engineer level - Installing / servicing and maintaining of Fire Alarms, Security systems such as; intruder alarm, CCTV and access control
- A full clean driving license
- A desire to progress through a company
- Industry experience of a minimum of 4 years
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including...
- £31,000 to £37,000 basic salary. Typical earnings for fire & security engineers are £38,000 to £44,000 per annum.
- Generous overtime structure - flexible holiday scheme that gives you opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Door to Door travel pay
- Further training, ongoing development opportunities
- Company understanding of work life balance - keep workforce within hour of their home when possible
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements