My client, industry leader, a high-end perimeter security company, are looking for an experienced engineer to work within their security division. The position includes installation, service and repair of CCTV systems, Access Control and Electrical Fences on a national scale. This has an incredibly competitive salary and fantastic earning potential.
Your job will involve the following…
- Installation, service and repair of systems such as; CCTV systems, Access Control and Electrical Fences.
- The engineer will be working on a national scale, adhering to any requirements including overnight stays and extensive travel.
- Adhering tightly to working regulations and upholding the company's high standards at all times.
- Participating in the security division call out rota, completing reactive out of hours work when required (1 week in 8)
The ideal candidate will have…
- Experienced engineer, who has experience working with security systems such as; CCTV, Access Control and Electrical Fences
- Industry specific qualifications including CSCS card, GeoQuip Systems experience, G 18200 Gallagher Field Technician & BESC (Basic Electrical Safety Competence)
- Completed product training courses for the likes of Gallagher, Geoquip
- Willingness and a desire to earn significant money by working away and travelling.
In return you will be rewarded handsomely by…
- Competitive salary for security and lead electrical fence engineer dependant on experience.
- Salary review following successful completion of probation/mentoring period, and annual reviews following.
- Door to Door travel pay and time and a half for all work over the basic 40 hours.
- Callouts paid a £75 a day retainer on top of hours worked at time and a half.
- Company van, computer system and phone provided.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineer position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.