My client, a growing company based in Gloucester that have an office in the Midlands area also are on the search for multi-disciplined fire & security engineers based in either of the two areas stated. This company offers generous financial benefits, guaranteed job stability with exempt amount of development opportunities.
Your job as Fire & Security engineer will involve the following...
- Working predominantly on Security systems such as; Access Control, Intruder Alarms, CCTV systems
- Knowledge of working on fire alarms
- Working in conjunction with management and the rest of the team
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Industry experience at engineer level - Servicing / maintaining of Fire Alarms, Security systems such as; intruder alarm, CCTV and access control
- Experience working with top branded systems such as; Advanced, Kentec, Notifier, Galaxy, Paxton, Hikvision
- A full clean driving license
- A desire to progress through a company
In return you will a generous financial package which includes…
- £26,000 to £31,000 basic salary DOE. Typical earnings for engineers at this company are £36,000 to £40,000 per annum.
- On-call rota - 1 week in 7. £100 retainer with 1 ½ on Saturday & Sunday 2x. Including door to door travel pay. All the dates of the on-call rota will be given in advance
- Further training, ongoing development opportunities
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Fire & Security engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements