My client a well-established, family run, thriving business are on the lookout for security engineers based in London. An exciting opportunity for a successful candidate to join their highly skilled roster of engineers. With a generous basic salary and OTE's there is also exempt amounts of progression and development available.
Your job as Security engineer will involve the following...
- Working predominantly on Security systems such as; Access Control, Intruder Alarms, CCTV systems
- Working in conjunction with management and the rest of the team
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Liaising with the managers to achieve the highest quality of work on a timely basis
The ideal candidate will have...
- Industry experience at engineer level - Servicing / maintaining of systems such as; intruder alarm, CCTV and access control
- Experience working with top branded systems such as; Paxton, Hikvision, Dahau, Texecom, Galaxy, Pac but to name a few
- A full clean driving license
- A desire to progress through a company
In return you will a generous financial package which includes…
- £32,000 to £36,000 basic salary. OTE earnings for this role is looking approximately £36,000 to £40,000
- On-call rota - 1 week in 6. £100 a week retainer. Call outs paid out at time and a half
- Working in London. Travel is paid outside of 30 minutes which is then paid in turn of flat rate
- Further training, ongoing development opportunities
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Security engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements