My client, a well-established security firm are looking for an experienced security engineer based in Cambridge. Is a brilliant opportunity for individuals looking to develop their career. This company endeavours to getting their engineers through training courses and improving their skillset continuously. This is a great beneficially financially and CPD.
Your job as Security engineer will involve the following...
- Working predominantly on Security systems such as; Access Control, Intruder Alarms, CCTV systems
- Knowledge of working on fire alarms is desirable
- Working in conjunction with management and the rest of the team
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Industry experience at engineer level - Servicing / maintaining of systems such as; intruder alarm, CCTV and access control
- Experience working with top branded systems such as; Paxton, Hikvision, Dahau, Texecom but to name a few
- A full clean driving license
- A desire to progress through a company
In return you will a generous financial package which includes…
- £28,000 to £33,000 basic salary. OTE earnings for this role is looking approximately £32-000 to £39,000
- On-call rota - 1 week in 6. £120 a week retainer. Call outs called out at 1 ½ per hour.
- Local work in and around Cambridge. Travelling up to 45 miles
- Further training, ongoing development opportunities
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Security engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements