James Grace Associates are working with an expanding organisation as they add to their growing Sales and Service team in Ashford. We are looking for number of bright and engaging Sales and Service professionals to join a supportive and intimate team with plenty of coaching and development potential.
The new recruits will be working in a culture of continuous development where they will be invested in and are encouraged to progress and advance their careers.
• Managing warm calls, you will be responsible for supporting existing customers, managing and processing customer orders and up-selling against their needs
• Developing sound knowledge of customer's needs, competitor activity and the Company's products/resources.
• Responding to customer complaints/enquiries
• Foster and maintain customer relationships
• Develop and maintain a solid understanding of product range
• Meet and exceed sales and margin KPI’s
To be considered for the role you will have
• Previous experience in an SLA/KPI driven environment
• Sales experience (retail, call centre or face to face environments considered)
• Contact Centre experience
37.5 hours, 5 days a week - this may include weekends.