James Grace Associates are proudly expanding their team and looking to appoint an experienced Recruitment Consultant to assist in further growth of our Coalville and Leicester offices.
As an experienced consultant you will be skilled in selling temporary or permanent recruitment solutions to prospective clients while delivering a high-quality service to maintain and strengthen existing relationships.
Self-motivated with a hunger for success to compete in a competitive marketplace you will have the opportunity to take over a warm desk aggressive growth plans and unrivalled opportunities to grow and develop your career within an independent agency.
For this role we are looking for Recruitment Consultants with experience (ideally from a contact centre, office support or professional services background) though other sectors will be considered.
Duties will also include:
- Writing job adverts
- Screening CV’s and suitable candidates
- Registering candidates
- Managing client relationships
- Meeting and greeting candidates
- Account Management
- Attend client meetings
- Run assessment days
- Meet candidates off site
- Understanding client and candidate needs
- Maintain the CRM database
Candidate must be able to drive.
- Recruitment Consultants who join the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18.000 to £22.000 dependent on experience
- No Geographical boundaries
- Warm desk
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please get in touch with Natalia Wolski to have an informal discussion and interview.
Recruitment, Consultant, 360, Office support, Contact Centre, recruit