Following an internal promotion, we are looking for the new face of our company to head up our front of house. This is a fast paced role set within the centre of one of the UK's leading brands. Working with a recently refurbished, top of the range offices, this position really does come with the wow factor. The company receptionist will be responsible for a range of adminstrative duties as well as acting as the first point of contact for a range of vistors from a number of prestigious clients.
Duties within this role include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering and transferring incoming calls
- Receiving and forwarding general emails to the relevant department
- Ordering stationary and consumables
- Liaising with couriers re: collections and deliveries
- Maintaining conference facilities
- Associated administration
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess some, if not all of the following:
- Good attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Highly personable with a friendly nature
- Excel, PowerPoint, word, & Microsoft project skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Strong organisational skills
The successful candidate will benefit from many things including;
- Permanent employment with a leading UK brand
- Competitve salary, holiday and pension package
- State of the art working environment
- Opportunities to further your career
- Ongoing training and development
- Modern office environment
- Free car parking
- Plus lots more...
This position is immediately avaiable and interviews are being scheduled as soon as week commencing 13/01/2020. If you are interested in this role, apply immediately to avoid dissapointment