James Grace Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Quality Officer for their client who is a well known pharmaceutical company in Derby.
Temp - 12 months
Hours per week - 37.5
Days of work - Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Rate of pay - 12.82 - £15.38 p/h dependent on experience
Participate in the investigation process for environmental monitoring of compound non-conformances
Support the compounding team in any further actions required as a result of the investigation
Data analysis work - reporting and use of Excel
Further job duties:
- Analyse microbiological data and non-conformance's, escalating the severity where necessary. Identifying trends, employing root cause analysis (as appropriate) to propose and implement corrective and preventative actions where required.
- Analysis and preparation of environmental monitoring data into a report on a monthly basis, presenting the report at the EMM.
- Manage and maintain the GMP investigation processes, ensuring investigations are appropriately documented and completed within documented timescales.
- Support SME's in the investigation of non-conformances and complaints, including root cause analysis
- Facilitate timely closures of CAPAs and review for effectiveness
- Participate in the operation of company quality systems including document control, auditing, supplier and customer complaints, supplier approvals, non-conformance management, CAPA management, risk assessments and change control.
- Supply monthly quality metrics for review in GMP managements meetings and reports
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of GMP non-conformance data into a report on a monthly basis
- To review and write work instructions.
- To aid the QA Laboratory Manager to ensure that all necessary testing, validations and other QA checks are carried out as required by our GMP Manufacturing licence.
- Ensure manufacturing processes meet appropriate quality standards.
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Experience working in QA/ QC
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word™ and Excel™
- Eye for detail
- Quick learner
- Able to work cross functionally, interact with all types of people at all levels
If you have got the experience for this role and are interested, please apply to this job ad with your most updated CV.
James Grace Associates Ltd