We are thrilled to be partnering with a market leader in the Packaging Industry as they recruit for a highly commercial and proactive Project Manager/ High Value Account Manager for their Leicester Based team.
This is an autonomous role that will see you managing the organisations high value, blue chip Accounts/ Projects from new product design brief through to manufacturing and project delivery, responsible for all the touch points along the way.
• Build trusted relationship with the salesperson, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Help customers via email, phone and in face to face meetings as required by the business.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
• Be the internal lead for product development, adopting the role of project manager, from concept to completion.
• Be proactive in identifying additional sale opportunities.
• Proven account management and project management experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive level
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience of leading face to face meetings with Key Account customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
• Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
• Keen attention to detail and adherence to procedures and deadlines
• At least 2 years of experience in the market or in a related area.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and deliver account sales and margin improvement.
• Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
If this sounds like you please get in touch to arrange an immediate interview.