Our client, a global industrial door specialist, are currently looking for an experienced installations supervisor (northern based), to manage and support with a variety of exciting projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a fulfilling career with a stable company offering an exceptional package for the right candidate.
Your job as installation supervisor will involve the following…
- Inspecting works and overseeing industrial door and loading bay projects from conception to completion.
- Fostering effective communication streams between sub-contractors and site management teams.
- Ensuring sub-contract teams comply to all current legislation, and carrying out audits on their performance.
- Adhering to health and safety protocol and company policy to complete the job in the best manner.
- Carrying out safety meetings and toolbox talks to ensure the cooperation of the project teams.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate…
- Experience working as an engineer completing installations within the industrial door and loading bay industry.
- In-depth knowledge of all health and safety legislation and the discipline to enforce this.
- Necessary qualifications to complete the supervisor job, including CSCS / C.S.C.S and SSSTS / S.S.S.T.S.
- Experience leading teams to complete large-scale projects.
- A desire to work with a market leading company on some of the best door and loading system products available.
As a Supervisor you will receive…
- £28,000 per annum
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays.
- Profit share scheme.
- Product training available to aid with door installation.
- Personal use of company vehicle available with tax and fuel covered.
- Flexible working hours.
Click apply Now to be considered for this Project Installation Supervisor position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.