An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Printing Account Manager to join well-established team in the Coalville area. This is a fantastic role that offers additional perks ideal for someone with relevant experience who is wanting to develop their career as a Printing Account manager.
Your Job as a Printing Account Manager will involve….
- Building strong customer relationships - no sales involved
- Taking orders via both telephone and email
- Inputting data onto Label Traxx System
- Providing estimates
As a Printing Account Manager, you will have…
- Experience of using Flexographic printers
- Knowledge of estimating within the print industry (ideally label print)
- Experience in Microsoft Package
- Experience of a Printing Account Manager
- Technical knowledge of the industry
- Ability to handle complaints effectively
In return you will receive…
- Competitive basic salary circa £28,000
- Working hours 8:30am - 5pm (full time)
- Opportunity to progress within the business
- Training provided on internal systems
- Car parking available and on-site electric car charger
If you are interested in the above position please apply directly through this website or for more information contact Natalia Wolski at James Grace Associates.