£ DOE – Negotiable
48+ hours per week (working hours to be agreed)
Immediate start available
My client is recruiting for a maintenance manager to join their depot in Coalville. One of the UKs leading manufacturers of pre cast concrete products.
Candidates much be either mechanical OR electrical bias with experience within a similar managerial role.
- Support development of maintenance procedures
- Allocate workload
- Manage the maintenance team of 30+
- Conducting inspections, identifying and resolving issues
- To ensure functionality of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic machinery
- Updating maintenance reports on a daily basis
- Placing orders
- Budgeting and managing expenses for the maintenance department
- Liaising with contractors
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Previous experience within a similar role as a maintenance manager or other similar managerial role
- Experience organising planned and reactive maintenance
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Good computer skills – Microsoft office
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be highly motivated
- Hold a valid driving licence
For more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Gemma Kirkham at James Grace Associate on 01530 440 303 or apply directly through this website.