One of the UK's largest lift companies are currently looking to recruit an experienced lift engineer covering the Southampton area. They are recognised as one of the best employers in the industry, offering a highly competitive pay structure which sees their engineers take typical earnings of £45,000 to £55,000 pa.
Your job as service engineer will involve the following...
- Planned maintenance of approx. 90 lifts throughout Southampton and surrounding areas
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Relevant industry experience
- A full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift: Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair, Installation or J Module equivalent
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- £32,000 to £38,000 basic salary (Typical lift engineer earnings circa £45,000 - £55,000 with O/T)
- Regular overtime
- Travel pay
- Further training
- Van, phone, laptop, PPE, tools all supplied
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.