Great opportunity for an experienced lift service engineer to join a highly reputable, national lift specialist on the South Coast. The successful applicant will be responsible for covering a small service route in Southampton. The position offers door to door travel pay, frequent overtime and career development down the line.
Your job as engineer will involve the following...
- Planned maintenance of units throughout the Southampton area
- Being a part of the engineers on call rota - 1 week in 4
- Minor repair of lifts i.e. safety edges, lighting, etc
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Lift engineering experience
- A full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift: Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair, Installation or J Module equivalent
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- £33,000 to £38,000 basic salary
- Door to door pay
- Regular overtime
- Further training
- Van, phone, laptop, PPE, tools all supplied
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.