A national, growing lift specialist are currently looking to grow their repair team and are recruiting for an experienced lift repair engineer in London. This is a great opportunity for those looking for long term development with training opportunities on offer if successful. Door to door pay on offer.
Your job as repair engineer will involve the following...
- Carrying out minor lift repair works i.e. safety edges, switches, lighting etc
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Lift repair experience
- A full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift engineering: Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair, Installation or J Module equivalent
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- £40,000 to £45,000 basic salary (Typical lift engineer earnings circa £50,000 - £55,000 with O/T)
- Regular overtime
- Further training
- Van, phone, laptop, PPE, tools all supplied
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.