Service engineer required to join a growing, northern based lift specialist. You will be responsible for roughly 80 units as well as participation in the company's call out rota. You'll benefit from regular training and development opportunities (i.e. management, projects or senior engineer). Great remuneration package available for those successful.
Your job will involve the following...
- Scheduled maintenance of lifts in the Newcastle area
- Participation in the company's call out rota
- Carrying out minor repairs - i.e. safety edges, lighting, switches
- Providing a high level of customer service
- The ideal candidate will have...
- Industry experience at engineer level
- A full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift engineering: Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair, Installation or J Module equivalent
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- £35,000 to £39,000 basic salary.
- Door to door travel pay at overtime rate
- Flexible work conditions
- Further training and progression available to all engineers
Click Apply Now to be considered for this lift service engineer position. We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements