Opportunity for an experienced lift engineer to join an industry leader based in the North West. This position offers a highly competitive basic salary up to £40,000 per annum, regular overtime opportunities, a company vehicle, phone, laptop, pension and sick pay scheme. Additionally, frequent opportunities to progress and further develop.
Details about the role:
Your job will involve the following...
• General maintenance of lifts in the North West area
• Attending call outs as a part of a one in every four week engineer’s call out rota
• Carrying out minor repairs i.e. switches, hand rails, lighting etc
The ideal candidate will have...
• Spent time as a lift engineer in either service, repair, installation or testing experience
• Knowledge and understanding of minor repairs - i.e. safety edges, controllers, switches etc
• A full clean driving license
• An NVQ Level 3 in lift : Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair , Installation or J Module equivalent
Their engineer’s receive fantastic benefits such as…
• Training and development opportunities
• £35,000 to £40,000 basic salary. Up to £55,000 with O/T
• Great working conditions
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Lead Lift Engineer position.