A leading lift specialist in London are currently looking for an experienced lift engineer to join their highly knowledgeable team covering South East London. This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone looking to join a growing, dynamic company who offer frequent development opportunities, i.e. NVQ level 4, LEIA courses etc.
Your job will involve the following...
- General service and maintenance of lifts throughout South East London
- Adherence to the company's safety policies
- Participation in the company's engineer call out rota
- Problem solving and working under your own initiative
- Delivering a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Spent time as a lift engineer in either service, repair, installation or testing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of minor repairs - i.e. safety edges, controllers, switches etc
- A full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift engineering: Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair ,Installation or J Module equivalent
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- Regular training and development opportunities
- £35,000 to £40,000 basic salary. With overtime typical earnings up to £55,000.
- Door to door payments
- Great working conditions
Click Apply Now to be considered for this service engineer position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.