We are now looking for a lift service engineer to join our award-winning client based in the Midlands covering a service route in Leicester. The company are highly reputable and offer a flexible, friendly work environment. Ideal opportunity for those looking for career development i.e. lift testing or project management.
You be responsible for:
- The servicing of lifts throughout Leicester
- Participation in the engineer’s call out rota
- Ensuring all necessary procedures and guidelines are followed
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Lift service experience
- Full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3/ J Module in lift engineering is preferable, however not required.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £30,000 - £34,000 basic salary with excellent O/T rates on offer
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Product training
- Further education
Excellent working hours, remuneration package and a variety of other benefits for the successful engineer
Click Apply Now to be considered for this service engineer position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.