A leader in the lift industry are currently looking to grow their London service team following an exciting growth period. If successful, you’ll be responsible for maintaining passenger and goods lifts throughout East London. Very rewarding basic remuneration package on offer, frequent overtime opportunities plus a range of other benefits.
Your job as lift engineer will involve the following...
- Managing the East London service route, approximately 80 units
- Being a part of the engineers on call rota – 1 week in 4
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Lift engineering experience
- A full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift engineering: Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair, Installation or J Module equivalent
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- £33,000 to £38,000 basic salary
- Door to door pay
- Regular overtime
- Further training
- Van, phone, laptop, PPE, tools all supplied
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.