Repair engineers! Great opportunity to join an exciting, growing business who specialise in the service, repair and installation of lifts throughout London and the home counties. This lift specialist are offering a basic salary of circa £42,000 per annum as well as flexible work hours, overtime and genuine career development.
Your job as repair engineer will involve the following...
- Carrying out a mixture of major and minor lift repair works within the M25
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Lift repair engineering experience
- A full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift engineering: Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair, Installation or J Module equivalent
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- £40,000 to £45,000 basic salary.
- Regular overtime
- Further training
- Van, phone, laptop, PPE, tools all supplied
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.