A unique opportunity has just arisen for an experienced modernisation engineer to join a small, independent lift company based in the North. This position is quite exciting as it offers a great deal of progression, with the right candidate having the opportunity to reach senior management and possibly a directorship.
Your job as modernisation engineer will involve the following...
- Working on a number of lift modernisation projects throughout the Birmingham area.
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Lift modernisation experience
- A full clean driving license
- An NVQ Level 3 in lift engineering: Service & Maintenance, Service & Call-out, Repair, Installation or J Module equivalent
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- £35,000 to £40,000 basic salary (Typical lift engineer earnings circa £45,000 - £50,000 with O/T)
- Regular overtime
- Further training
- Van, phone, laptop, PPE, tools all supplied
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.