We are currently recruiting for one of the largest waste management companies, who are looking for a LGV / HGV Technician in Kinilworth, Warwickshire. This is a highly lucrative role, offering the right candidate a competitive salary, overtime opportunities and a matched pension scheme all available.
Duties as LGV / HGV Technician include some of the following:
- Working with diverse vehicle technology and sophisticated ancillary equipment.
- Servicing and repairs of heavy plant vehicles and refuse collection vehicles.
- Working hours normally consist of 6am to 6pm with the occasional Saturday and overtime for emergency call outs.
Essential skills need as LGV / HGV Technician:
- You must have previous experience in an LGV / HGV maintenance role.
- You’ll also need a recognised LGV / HGV Technician apprenticeship and a City & Guilds HGV parts 1, 2 & 3 qualification (or equivalent)
- You’ll know all about hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems, as well as the importance of customer service
As LGV / HGV Technician you will be offered in return:
- A stakeholder pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Competitive market salary
- Overtime opportunities
If you have an questions then please do contact us on 01530 440303 for further information. Apply ASAP.