An opportunity has arisen for a candidate with Kitchen fitting experience, to join a well-established business in Ashby-De-La-Zouch.
This is a temporary to permanent position, working Monday to Friday 08.00-16.30 with occasional working away (accommodation payed)
Basic salary depending on experience will be up to £25,000 per annum.
The ideal candidate would need to have the following skill set:
- Have previous experience working as a fitter / joiner.
- Have the necessary skills to install made to measure bespoke furniture which requires a high level of precision and attention to detail.
- Be self motivated, disciplined and proactive to work independently and be able to use your own initiative
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to work to deadlines and within agreed timescales
- Be able to communicate effectively including an ability to display excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role.
- Hold a clean driving licence
- Basic plumbing skills would be an advantage.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through this website. If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please contact Mike White at James Grace Associates.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.