James Grace Associates are currently recruiting for experienced HGV technicians to work on permanent or short-term basis for one of our clients. This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday with the occasional Saturday when required.
Salary: £15.50 per hour or up to £34,270k perm basis
Hours: 45 hours per week - Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays when required
As a HGV Technician your job will involve…
- Your job will be to maintain this fleet – including a range from and specialist articulated and rigid trucks, to road sweepers, refuse collection vehicles and heavy plant vehicles.
- You are working with diverse vehicle technology and ancillary equipment.
The ideal HGV Technician will have...
- previous experience in an LGV / HGV maintenance role
- HGV Technician apprenticeship and a City & Guilds HGV parts 1, 2 & 3 qualification (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Great customer service skills
- Able to work as part of team as well as working to your own initiative
- HGV licence desired but not essential
In return, as a HGV Technician you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- Warm and welcoming business culture
- Established company – awarded for their employee engagement
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Career development and progression opportunity
Click Apply Now to be considered for this HGV Technician position. We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements