Due to a number of recent business acquisitions we are now looking for a Head of Customer Service to join our team based in Coalville. We are looking for a leader with previous experience of organisational change and process implementation. With year on year growth and turnover planned to exceed £20m in 2019, this is an excellent time to join a company during a period of rapid expansion.
Benefits within this role include;
- Attractive basic salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Modern state of the art office environment
- The opportunity to be part of the implementation team, setting new standards and procedures
- Responsibility for the growth of a new customer service team
- Competitive benefits package
- Easily commutable location
- Ample opportunities to develop
We are currently experiencing tremendous growth which has enabled us to launch both our Contract and Commercial divisions. This growth has coincided with our new office opening at the end of 2018 and is the start of our expansion plans throughout 2019. The appointment of a Head of Customer Service is a critical hire for us to start growing our customer service division in Coalville, Leicestershire. Duties within this role will include;
- Analysing existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Working closely with the company Directors to ensure new processes that are implemented are monitored and amendments made where necessary
- Growing, maintaining and developing a team of world class customer service advisors.
- Identifying skills gaps within the existing team and up skilling existing team members
- Working as a true leader and leading by example.
- Acting as the point of escalation for any difficult or unusual situations.
- Maintaining individual and team knowledge of company products and services that are offered
- Agreeing team goals and ensuring the correct strategy is in place for these goals to be achieved
We are looking for someone to join us and can offer an immediate start for the right candidate. Previous skills and experience that we are looking for includes;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of managing organisational change
- Experience in process implementation
- Strong CRM experience, ideally Salesforce although this is not essential
- Must be a confident communicator who is happy to report directly to a team of Directors
If this position sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
This position is advertised on behalf of James Grace Associates who operate as an employment business.