An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Group Financial Accountant on an FTC salary circa £90,000 per annum (pro rata). You will be joining a leading British Food wholesaler. You will be responsible for producing the 2019FY financial statements and be the primary contact for the external audit.
As the Group Financial Accountant your job will involve…
- Prepare the annual statements for all UK companies in accordance with IFRS or FRS101
- Establish the most appropriate way to present complex transactions by working with the technical team
- Liaise with colleagues and subsidiaries across the organisation to collate information and commentary for the statements
- Coordinate the external audit of the statements, provide the auditors with all required evidence and answer queries.
- Ensure that all statements have audit approval by agreed deadlines
- Document procedures for the finance statements process to enable a handover
The ideal Group Financial Accountant will have...
- ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with 5 years’ experience
- IFRS/ IFRS101 knowledge
- Technically minded with significant experience of preparing complex statements
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience of reporting in large, international environments
In return, as a Group Financial Accountant you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- Modern office environment
- Warm and welcoming business culture
- Established company – industry leading
- Flexible working hours
- Highly competitive remuneration package
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Group Financial Accountant position. We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements