A unique opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Security System service/installation engineer to join a small, independent Fire & Security company based in the South. This position is quite exciting as it offers a great deal of progression, with the right candidate having the opportunity to reach senior management.
Your job as Security System service/installation engineer will involve the following...
- Working on a number of security systems to do a variety of installations.
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Industry experience at engineer level - servicing / installing Intruder systems, CCTV and access control system
- A full clean driving license
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including...
- £28,000 to £32,000 basic salary. Typical earnings for security engineers are £35,000 to £40,000 per annum.
- Regular overtime
- Further training, ongoing development opportunities and manufacturers course
- Van phone, laptop, PPE, tools all supplied
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements