My client, a high-end perimeter security company, are looking for an experienced gate and barrier engineer to work within their automated systems division. The position includes installation, service and repair of automated gates, barriers and turnstiles on a national scale. This has an incredibly competitive salary and fantastic earning potential.
Your job will involve the following…
- Installation, service and repair of automated gate and barrier systems including sliding/swinging gate systems, traffic barriers and turnstiles.
- Working on a national scale, adhering to any requirements including overnight stays and extensive travel.
- Adhering tightly to working regulations and upholding the company's high standards at all times.
- Participating in the gate and barrier engineer call out rota, completing reactive out of hours work when required (1 week in 8)
The ideal candidate will have…
- Experience working as a gate and barrier engineer, with knowledge of bollards and accompanying equipment i.e access control.
- Industry specific qualifications including the DHF powered gate diploma, ECS, CSCS etc.
- Completed product training courses for the likes of CAME, FAAC, BFT amongst others.
- Willingness and a desire to earn significant money by working away and travelling.
In return you will be rewarded handsomely by…
- Competitive salary for gate and barrier engineer of between £28,000 and £36,000 dependant on experience.
- Salary review following successful completion of probation/mentoring period, and annual reviews following.
- Door to Door travel pay and time and a half for all work over the basic 40 hours.
- Callouts paid a £75 a day retainer on top of hours worked at time and a half.
- Company van (VW Transporter), computer system and phone provided.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this gate and barrier engineer position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.