We are recruiting for a fitters mate / trainee industrial door engineer to join one of the UKs largest door installation companies. This role will suit someone who is has experience labouring and working with hand tools. Any welding, electrical installation or mechanical experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Fitters mate / Trainee industrial door engineer
CSCS card required
£8.70 - £9.20 per hour - Paid door to door
Long term, permanent work
40+ hours per week - flexibility required
You will have the opportunity to gain an NVQ level 2 industrial doors qualifications after 6 moths in this role with progression into an industrial engineering role within the company.
- Jobs involve using power tool and hand tools with some working at heights
- Working in a team alongside an engineer
- Carrying out maintenance and repairs
- Duties include a lot of heavy lifting and general labour
- Any other duties required as per the needs of the business
- Valid CSCS card
- Must be a team player willing to learn
- Competitive pay rate
- Long term, secure work
- Career progression - NVQ level 2 in industrial doors
For more information about this role, please do not hesitate to contact Gemma Kirkham at James Grace Associate on 01530 440 303 or apply directly through this website.