A very interesting opportunity has arisen at a well-established growing company. Working as a Fire & Security engineer this position offers great deals of progression, financial benefits and great company rewards. Working with a friendly, sociable but motivated group of engineers striving together to work towards the company's strategic goals.
Your job as Fire & Security engineer will involve the following...
- Providing installations / servicing of fire and security systems - working on a variety of addressable and conventional fire alarms. Working on security systems such as Access Control, CCTV systems and Intruder Alarms
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Aligning with other members of the workforce to achieve company goals
The ideal candidate will have...
- Industry experience at engineer level - Installing / servicing of Fire Alarms, Security systems such as; intruder alarm, CCTV and access control
- A full clean driving license
- A desire to progress through a company
- Understanding to provide customer satisfaction
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including...
- £28,000 to £32,000 salary banding. OTE for employees at this company working this role are usually around £37,000 to £40,000
- Regular overtime available
- 1 in 3 call out rota - £70 on call retainer. Call out paid at hourly pay rate
- Further training, ongoing development opportunities
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements