A vibrant job opportunity has arisen at a growing independent company based in Stockport, with majority of the work taking place in and around Weston Super Mare. The role is for an experienced Fire & Security installation engineer, this position is very exciting and can be financially rewarding to the right candidate.
Your job as Fire & Security engineer will involve the following...
- Working on a vast array of different systems. Systems will include; Fire Alarms, Security systems - CCTV systems, Intruder Alarms and Access control
- Working in conjunction with management and the rest of the team
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Industry experience at engineer level - Installing / maintaining of Fire Alarms, Security systems such as; intruder alarm, CCTV and access control
- Experience working with branded systems such as; Advanced, Kentec, Notifier, Galaxy, Paxton
- A full clean driving license
- A desire to progress through a company
In return you will a generous financial package which includes…
- £27,000 to £35,000 basic salary DOE. Typical earnings for engineers at this company are £36,000 to £44,000 per annum.
- Regular overtime - paid at time and half, during the week and double time on a Sunday.
- On call rota - 1 day in 14. £10 bonus during the week / £50 on a Sunday
- Further training, ongoing development opportunities
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Fire & Security engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements