A unique opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Fire & Security installation engineer to join a small, independent Fire & Security London based company. This position is quite exciting as it offers a great deal of progression, with the right candidate having the opportunity to develop skills and training.
Your job as Fire & Security Installation engineer will involve the following...
- Working on a number of Fire & Security systems to do a variety of installations on Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Liaising with the management team and clients
- Providing a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have...
- Industry experience at engineer level - Installing / maintaining of Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- A full clean driving license
- A desire to progress through a company
In return you will receive some fantastic benefits including...
- £26,000 to £28,000 basic salary. Typical earnings for security engineers are £30,000 to £32,000 per annum.
- Regular overtime - paid at time and half
- Further training, ongoing development opportunities
Click Apply Now to be considered for this engineering position.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements