My client, a global automatic door provider, are looking for a door installation engineer to provide profitable, efficient fitting of their automated product portfolio. Working in and around London, the role is a great opportunity with no call-outs and potential earnings in the region of £45-£50,000 pa. Previous experience required.
Your job will involve the following...
- Installing automatic door products in commercial sites and shop fronts.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Completing jobs to a high standard, whilst meeting time and profitability constraints.
- Adhering to health and safety protocol and company policy to complete the job in the best manner.
- As a door installation engineer, you are required to liaise with clients, other relevant stakeholders on-site, and reporting into the project manager.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Good experience working as a door installation engineer on automatic door and shopfront products.
- Industry specific qualifications i.e BS EN 16005, CSCS, IPAF, PASMA
- A great track record of working with a variety of product types including sliding and swinging autos, aluminium shop fronts and curtain walling.
- Talent working with electrical fittings including access control systems and 3 phase wiring.
- A hunger to work hard and earn a significant annual income.
In return you will be rewarded handsomely by way of the following…
- OTE of circa £45k per annum
- Excellent starting salary, working a 45-hour week.
- Time and a half overtime with D2D travel pay.
- Company van and mobile phone
- Regular training and support provided by experts in the industry.
- Excellent working conditions and investment in your career as a door installation engineer
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Door Installation Engineer position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.