One of the largest industrial door companies globally is currently looking for an experienced senior engineer to service, maintain and install their own products throughout Bedfordshire/ Hertfordshire/ Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to start an exciting career with a stable company offering an exceptional package for the right candidate.
Your job will involve the following…
- Installing, repairing and maintaining a selection of company branded industrial products, including sectional and high-speed doors, roller shutters and dock levellers.
- Providing customer service befitting of the industry-leading brand.
- Completing all jobs to a high standard.
- Adhering to health and safety protocol and company policy to complete the job in the best manner.
- Working at heights, and with heavy equipment in a variety of environments as an engineer.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate…
- Lengthy experience working as an engineer within the industrial door industry.
- Necessary qualifications to complete the job, including IPAF and CSCS.
- Welding experience, DHF certification and an FLT licence are all desirable but not crucial.
- A desire to work with a market leading company on some of the best products available.
The package available for this role includes…
- Door to door pay with excellent overtime rates.
- Each engineer is provided with a brand new company vehicle available for personal use with tax and fuel covered.
- No on-call rota, minimal out of hours and weekend work.
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays.
- All tools provided if required including electrical and specialist tools.
- Bonuses paid for working in "hazardous" sites.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.