My client, a multinational engineering hardware supplier with a great reputation, are currently looking for door engineers in the North London area, between Leicester and Westminster. The candidate must have good experience on automatic products and will be rewarded with a great package, guaranteed stability and proven career progression opportunities.
Your job will involve the following...
- Repairing and servicing entrance systems within the South of London
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Completing all jobs efficiently and to a high standard
- Adhering to health and safety protocol and company policy to complete the job in the best manner.
- Participating in the door engineer's call-out rota's and working overtime/weekends where required.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Good experience working as a door engineer with automatic entrance products.
- Industry specific qualifications i.e BS EN 16005, NVQ2, DHF qualifications, 18th
- A great track record of working with a variety of product types including sliding, swinging, and roller shutters.
- Talent working with both mechanical and electrical components.
- A desire to learn a variety of new products and ways of working.
In return you will be rewarded handsomely by way of the following…
- OTE of circa £45k per annum
- Excellent starting salary, working a 45-hour week.
- Private healthcare, 25 days holiday, market-leading overtime rates with d2d pay.
- Company van, mobile phone and specialist tools provided
- Industry leading training and support provided.
- Excellent working conditions and investment in your career as a door engineer.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Door Engineer position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.