My biggest client, Dormakaba, are currently on the lookout for multi-skilled door engineers to cover their North London branch. If you are either an automatic or industrial engineer and keen to learn new skills for a multinational company with a highly competitive employment package, then please read on and apply.
Your job will involve the following...
- Installing, repairing and servicing automatic systems within the North London branch covering Leicester to London.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Completing jobs to a high standard.
- Adhering to health and safety protocol and company policy to complete the job in the best manner.
- Participating in the door engineer call-out rota's and working overtime/weekends where required.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Good experience working as a door engineer ideally with automatic entrance products.
- Industry specific qualifications i.e BS EN 16005, CSCS, IPAF, PASMA, DHF
- A great track record of working with a variety of product types including sliding, swinging, and roller shutters.
- Talent working with both mechanical and electrical components.
- A desire to learn a variety of new products and ways of working.
In return you will be rewarded handsomely by way of the following…
- OTE of circa £45k per annum
- Excellent starting salary, working a 45-hour week.
- Brand new company van and mobile phone
- Regular training and support provided by experts in the industry.
- Excellent working conditions and investment in your career as a door engineer.
- Private healthcare, 25 days holiday, market-leading overtime rates.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Door Engineer position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.