My client, a flexible and growing door company based in Barnsley, are looking for senior automatic door engineers based locally to bolster their team. The role would ideally suit an experienced candidate who can also work on gates and barriers. This is a great opportunity with realistic scope for progression.
In your role, you will be expected to…
- Install, service and repair a variety of industrial and automatic product types to a high standard, including auto operators, gates and barriers.
- Provide reactive support for their clients on a Rota basis to cover any out of hours requirements.
- Represent the brand in the best way possible as a door engineer, by fulfilling work in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage stock on the van, ensuring you are well equipped for the days work.
- Manage your own schedule to ensure work is completed effectively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate…
- Strong experience working as a door engineer in an automatic setting.
- Relevant qualifications including BSEN16005, DHF gate safety, relevant gate training courses and IPAF, CSCS, PASMA.
- A strong, positive character with a willingness to learn new skills.
- A desire to grow within the company and take on a senior position.
- Full UK Driving Licence is a must for this role.
You will be rewarded by means of…
- Competitive rate of pay - up to £15/hour.
- Good overtime rates (including D2D travel pay, rest pay) and rewards for participating in the door engineer OOH call-outs.
- Progression opportunities in line with the company's expansion plans.
- Personal use of a company vehicle, phone and tablet.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Door Engineer position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.