We are recruiting for Call Centre / Customer Service Advisors for our client based in Ashby-De-La-Zouch. This is a Full Time Temp to Perm role offering £7.83 - £8.00ph DOE
This role is at a company that works with hallmark names such as e.on, Siemens, Vodafone and the list carries on, This is the perfect place to build the foundation for your career, whether you want to work in customer service and further your skills or work your way up the ladder in the business and become a team leader or manager. These opportunities can be applied for after just your first three months. The training you will be given will also set you up for any other customer service roles you may pursue in the future. This training is for two weeks, will give you all the knowledge you need before you start your role in customer service and you also get paid across the two week span you are in training!
This Call Centre / Customer Service role would suit someone who enjoys helping customers and takes pride in their work.
Your Call Centre / Customer Service duties will include:
- Making Outbound calls to customers
- Answering incoming enquiries
- Asking open questions
- Booking customers in for appointments
- Work to set targets and deadlines
- Possess excellent Customer Service skills, written and verbal
- Take pride in your work
- Be positive with a 'can do' attitude
- Be able to work shift patterns between 8 am and 7 pm
- Previous Customer Service / Call Centre / Contact Centre experience would be an advantage.
For more information on this Customer Service role based in Ashby, apply with an up to date CV today.
Customer Service / Call Centre / Contact Centre
Temp to Perm
£7.83 - £8.00