We are thrilled to be partnering with a global leader in their recruitment of Nottingham based Customer Service staff!
This is an exciting time to join this market leader as they have just announced their growth strategy for the next 2 years and they need YOU to help them achieve this.
What will I be doing?
- Receiving and making calls to and from customers, securing a positive outcome for the customer and the company.
- Creating field appointments
- Transferring calls to the internal departments, providing customer information and creating follow up calls back.
- Management of data and systems to ensure that each customer contact allows for a follow up to discuss the range of options that are available.
- Provide support and advice to other team members.
- Providing a world class customer experience at every interaction.
- Building customer relationships
- Creating a network of contacts both internally and externally.
- Compliance with legal requirements, industry regulations and professional codes.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally need the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent Commincation Skills
- Good telephone manner
- IT Skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and Commitment
- Be prepared to undertake further training if required
- Results Driven
what's in it for you?
- 19k base salary with a 20% benefits package
- Progression within the business
- private healthcare
- free carparking
- 28 days holiday per year
- High street vouchers
This position is advertised on behalf of James Grace Associates who are acting as a recruitment business. We specialise in the recruiting within Contact Centre, Professional Service and Industrial sectors throughout the UK.