An exciting opportunity has just arisen for experienced Customer Service Administrators to join an industry leading organization in the Automotive industry. This is a brilliant opportunity for those with a background in Customer Services looking to further their career and take on vital responsibility to provide support to the team.
This is a full time temporary 3-month position, paying £10.15.
Working hours between: 09:00 - 20:00 Monday - Friday. Plus, you must be able to work at least 1 Saturday a month.
Your Customer Service Administrator Duties will include:
- Responding to dealer enquiries by phone and email
- Processing proposed agreements and ensuring response time guidelines are followed
- Checking customer documentation for proposals details when received and authorising appropriate payment
- Dealing with a variety of administration tasks
Skills required for this Customer Service Administrator role:
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Have great attention to detail
- PC Literate
In return for working as a Customer Service Administrator will receive:
- Free onsite parking
- The opportunity to work for a highly reputable company
- Ample opportunities for progression and career development
- State of the art, modern office environment
- Opportunity to progress into a permanent opportunity
- Friendly team environment
If you would like more information on this Customer service Administrator role, please apply ASAP or Call 01530 440 303.