Do you want to work for one of Barnsley's leading employers with an enviable track record of year on year growth?
We are recruiting for an established business based in Central Barnsely. They are looking for experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will benefit from a structured career path with ample opportunities to progress.
Hours 09:00 - 17:30 or 11:30 - 20:00
Due to the nature of the role, and our client being a Financial Services business, you must be able to pass a Credit Check and a Criminal Records check.
Your Customer Service Advisor Duties will include:
* Managing a busy flow of inbound calls and dealing with enquirers on a first call basis
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure cases are updated in real time
* Managing an online diary system
* Acting as a brand representative for an award winning, global business
Skills required for the Customer Service Advisor role:
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Have previous high-volume Admin / Customer Service experience
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Enjoy working in a busy, fast paced team environment
In return for working as a Customer Service Advisor will receive:
* The opportunity to work for a highly reputable company
* Ample opportunities for progression and career development
* State of the art, modern office environment
* Comprehensive benefits package include high street discounts, company pension plus lots more
For more information on this Customer Service Advisor position in Central Barnsley, apply with an up to date CV today!