Administrators to join their expanding team.
This is a Full Time Permanent position offering £17,000
Hours: Hours: Monday – Friday (9am – 5:30pm OR 11am – 8pm)
Due to the nature of the role, and our client being a Financial Services business, you must be able to pass a Credit Check and a Criminal Records check.
Your Customer Service Administrator Duties will include:
- Planning work schedules
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing a diary system
- Spend most of your day on the phone
- Maintaining the database
Skills required for the Customer Service Administrator role:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Analytical approach
- Have previous high-volume Admin / Customer Service experience
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be a team player
In return for working as a Customer Service Administrator will receive:
- Free onsite parking
- The opportunity to work for a highly reputable company
- Ample opportunities for progression and career development
- State of the art, modern office environment
- Friendly team environment
For more information on this Customer Service Administrator position in Central Barnsley, apply with an up to date CV today!