An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Credit Controller to join an industry leading organization in the Automotive industry. This is a brilliant opportunity for those with a background in credit control looking to further their career and take on vital responsibility to provide support to the team.
As Credit Controller Your job will involve the following...
- Ensuring invoicing issues are discussed with customers and brought to resolution.
- Accurate allocation of funds on customer accounts within SAP FI.
- Monitor customer accounts against agreed payment terms and preventing payment delays.
- Feedback to Account Managers on issues raised by customers, missed payments or potential defaults and visiting customers where required.
- Building and maintaining relationships with large, complex organisations to ensure that debt is recovered in a timely manner and the reputation
- Prioritisation of work and autonomy regarding follow-up timescales.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and strong attention to detail
- Experience in a credit control role and SAP – both desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent working to structured processes
- PC Literate – Microsoft Excel
In return, as a Credit Controller you will receive some fantastic benefits including these...
- Free onsite parking
- The opportunity to work for a highly reputable company
- State of the art, modern office environment
- Friendly team environment
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Credit Controller position. We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements