If you are an experienced Digital Marketer with a flair producing compelling written content, then we have an excellent opportunity for you.
Following a restructure to the existing marketing team, we have created an opportunity for an experienced Content Manager to join our award-winning team. Whilst initially being offered on a 12-month contract, there is very strong potential for this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
To succeed in this position, you must be creative with a hands on approach to creating engaging marketing content.
Your daily duties can range from making a video blog “day in the life of” to creating a new digital marketing strategy for a new product launch, no 2 days are the same and we guarantee that you will never get bored.
The successful candidate will benefit from many things including;
• Excellent basic salary of £25,000 to £32,000 DOE
• Monday to Friday office hours
• First class modern offices
• Access to state of the art marketing equipment and software
• Opportunity to work for a highly reputable brand during a period of constant growth
• Opportunity to have free access to one of the companies holiday homes
• Soft benefits such as free fruit, biscuits and even someone who comes to do a tea round for you
• Immediate start available for the right candidate
Although diverse, some of the activities within this role will include;
• Managing the social media strategy across all platforms with a strong emphasis on LinkedIn
• Producing engaging and creative content to drive customer engagement and brand awareness
• Creating content for the company blog to drive traffic to the company website
• Video and audio editing, including managing the company pod cast
• Generation of content for any press releases
• Continuing to grow exposure on industry specific forums
• Monitoring ROI of marketing strategies and reporting back to the Head of Marketing
This opportunity is available immediately and is urgent in nature. To be considered for this role you will ideally possess the following;
• Previous experience in a similar role, specifically producing written content
• Strong social media management experience
• Creative flair and someone who is happy to network within the business to learn more about different departments and strengthen your knowledge of the products.
• Experience of using Adobe CS3 is highly advantageous
This position is advertised by James Grace Associates who operate as an employment agency.