My client, one of the largest door companies in the country, are actively looking for automation specialists in the West Midlands. The role involves fitting, servicing and repairing automatic products in an efficient and accurate manner. This is an exciting position for a talented engineer to work on market-leading products.
Your job will involve the following...
- Installing, repairing and servicing automatic door systems within the West Midlands.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Completing jobs to a high standard.
- Adhering to health and safety protocol and company policy to complete the job in the best manner.
- Participating in the engineer’s call-out rota’s and working overtime/weekends where required.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Good experience working as a door engineer with automatic entrance products.
- Industry specific qualifications i.e BS EN 16005, CSCS, IPAF, PASMA
- A great track record of working with a variety of product types including sliding, swinging and telescopic.
- Talent working with both mechanical and electrical components.
- A desire to learn a variety of new products and ways of working.
In return you will be rewarded handsomely by way of the following…
- OTE of circa £40k per annum
- Excellent starting salary, working a 45-hour week.
- Company van and mobile phone
- Regular training and support provided by experts in the industry.
- Excellent working conditions and investment in your career as an automatic door engineer.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this Automatic Door Engineer position
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.