James Grace Professional Services are thrilled to be working with one of the fastest growing accountancy businesses in the UK as they recruit for Audit Professionals at their Nottingham offices.
You will be joining a bright and dynamic team of professionals and will be responsible for delivering high quality audit and accountancy client services to our range of business clients. Working with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, comprehensive development and training is also on offer to maximise your career potential.
As an Audit Professional, your main responsibilities will include:
- On-site co-ordination for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints
As an Audit Professional, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting
- ACCA/ ACA or equivalent professional qualification or several years’ experience
- Audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments
- Some assignments may require travel so driving Licence is essential.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Strong team working skills
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package as well as Learning and Development opportunities, online training and self-development to progress your career.
Applications will be considered from senior or newly qualified auditors.
To hear more about this opportunity, please call Cerys at James Grace Associates on 01530 440 303